As a highly qualified and chartered physiotherapist, I specialise in pain management and all joint and spinal conditions. My areas of expertise include sports injuries, cranio-facial conditions (jaw, head and face pain) and conditions linked to the balance system.
I offer an individualised treatment based on best scientific research. I aim to treat not only the symptoms but also the underlying causes of the condition. Treatment goals are dictated by the needs and wishes of the individual patient. Whether you want accelerated recovery from injury or surgery, to reduce the impact of chronic conditions on the quality of life, or to prevent reoccurrence of work or sports related injuries, your treatment will be designed to empower you to lead your life!
If you have any of these conditions, call me to discuss how physiotherapy may help you:
- Acute or chronic spinal conditions
- Arthritis or injuries of upper and lower limb joints
- Sports injuries
- Repetitive strain or work related injuries
- Recent injury or surgery requiring rehabilitation
- Headaches and pain in the face or the jaw region
- Vertigo or balance disorders