As a highly qualified and experienced chartered physiotherapist, I have a passion for helping people to recover from a wide range of injuries and physical conditions.
My aim is to enable my patients to continue with the life they choose. Whether you are an ambitious athlete, an active pensioner, or anything in-between, I want you to live as well as you can.
I will give you an individually tailored treatment, based on your specific needs. This will involve a thorough physical assessment. I will treat you as an individual, using up-to-date knowledge of scientific research.
- Health & Care Professions Council
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- British Medical Acupuncture Society
- Physio First – Physiotherapists in Private Practise
- Degree in Manual Therapy with IMTA (www.imta.ch)
- Postgraduate program of CRAFTA (www.crafta.co.uk)
- Acupuncture (www.alied.co.uk)