I qualified as a physiotherapist in 1996 in Berlin and relocated to Brighton in 2007. I practiced in private physiotherapy clinics in Berlin and Brighton and at the Nuffield Health Hospitals in Haywards Heath and Brighton. In 2014, I started Martina Bisping Physiotherapy in the Poets Corner area in Hove.
As a physiotherapist, I am passionate about offering an efficient, individual and scientific treatment for patients with all kinds of musculoskeletal conditions and determined to offer patients the best treatments I can.
My aim is to enable my patients to continue to live the life they choose. Whether you are an ambitious athlete, an active pensioner, or anything in-between, I want you to live as well as you can.
During my 24 years of practice, I have continued to develop and learn professionally, both to integrate and keep up with new advances in research and also to expand the treatments I offer. I have kept up an up-to-date portfolio of further training and have a continuity of liaising with local Orthopaedic Consultants.
Registrations / Qualifications
- Health & Care Professions Council
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- British Medical Acupuncture Society
- Physio First – Physiotherapists in Private Practise
- Degree in Manual Therapy with IMTA (www.imta.ch)
- Postgraduate program of CRAFTA (www.crafta.co.uk)
- Acupuncture (www.alied.co.uk)