About Martina Bisping
I qualified as a physiotherapist in Berlin in 1996 and am registered with the German State Registry since 1996 and with The Health Professions Council since 2007. I have practised at private clinics in Berlin and Brighton and at the outpatient departments of the Nuffield Health Hospitals in Brighton and Haywards Heath.
I am passionate about offering an efficient, individual and scientific treatment for patients with musculoskeletal conditions. To this end, I have continued with my professional studies to expand my knowledge and to integrate new advances in research into my practice.
* Degree in Manual Therapy with IMTA (www.imta.ch)
* Postgraduate program of CRAFTA (www.crafta.co.uk)
* Acupuncture (www.alied.co.uk)
* Health & Care Professions Council
* Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
* British Medical Acupuncture Society